Thursday 11 November 2010

My Wishlist!!!

As my birthday is approaching its time  for my wish list!!!

1. GHD straightner Pink 2010


This straightener is just soooo cute, though i already own a GHD straightener i would love to have this one too it comes with a really cute pink bag and a mirror.... SUPER CUTE!!!

2. Urban decay naked pallette.


I no i am a bit too late for this one, i am sure every make up lover own this. i am not very into bright colors i really love goldy, bronzey and neutral  shades so this palette is a must have for me :P

3. Mini pleat dress

gorgeous dress! really love the silver work and the pleated style!!!!

4. BH cosmetics brush set

This has been in my wish list for quiet a long time now! these brushes look super soft but unfortunately they're  not available in London and hopefully i should get them by next month. 

So far this all i can think of. if any thing else comes up i will update...

have a great day!!!xx





No comments:

Post a Comment