Friday 12 November 2010

My favourite make up products!!!

Hey everyone!!!
I just wanted to share with you guys few of my favourite make up products. I also want to let you guys know that i am not a professional make up artist or i havent been to any make up school or any thing like that. I enojy wearing make up and i love buying them too: P...

  •  Mac  Studio Fix Fluid foundation- NC45
I really love this foundation; it suits my skintone very well. I had trouble finding a foundation that suits me i’ve tried nearly all the drugstore brands but was never satisfied with the results.



  •                The bodyshop –Brush on Bronze
This is one product i have been using for years now. This is my favourite bronzer without a doubt. I sometimes jus wear this without any blush and i still like the way it looks on me.

  •       Mac cream blush- Posey
This is a cream blush by Mac, its quiet a dark pink and it’s very pigmented i only wear a little amount of this which gives a nice pink color to my cheeks.



  • The Body shop eye show- copper
This eyeshadow is from the baked to last collection. It has two colors one is more of a gold shade the other one is dark brown to black (not very good with my colors  L ). I really love this eyeshadow it’s very shimmery and a great duo.


No comments:

Post a Comment